If I remeber correctly early in the season this year...GC scrimmaged Battle..and won. They were down going in to the last inning and came back and beat them....Hope someone can confirm that.
Printable View
If I remeber correctly early in the season this year...GC scrimmaged Battle..and won. They were down going in to the last inning and came back and beat them....Hope someone can confirm that.
You are probably close on the score. I am not saying PV (or GC) are bad teams. PV has decent pitching, I say decent because they have pretty good speed but their pitchers don't have the "junk" to compliment the speed they have. At some point you have to think a disciplined hitting team will adjust to a fast ball when they know nothing else is coming. They also don't have that blazing speed where a kid can bunt and beat it out every time then move around the bases to get a run. They have a good team from top to bottom, I just don't see that player or two that can change the game at any time.
Sounds like John battle is loaded, but I think they lost their last game.(Glenvar)
My daughter played on a traveling team with Belcher last summer,
she might hit 60 sometime, but mid 60's no way. She is, however, a very good hitter.
Yep, she is consistant with the speed of around 60
WHERE'S ARCHER?!?!?!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHERE'S ARCHER?!?!?!</div></div>
hahahahaha!! i guess he doesn't have anything to say to PV's win over John Battle. i mean between him and theWanderer, you would have thought PV didn't stand a chance! and im pretty sure theWanderer has a daughter on PV's team...lol!
After all the shiz talk, I'd say Archer prefers eatin' his or her crow alone this evening...
i seen her tonight, & it did not look like she was throwing in the 60's. PV seemed to have no problems against Belcher, because everyone hit the ball. She didnt just mow them down. Holdway did a great job pitching, & it seemed to me like Battle had a hard time against her. But you know, whatever.
I will admit I was concerned when I arrived at the field to see Kayla warming up...She pitched well...IF only the D would be stronger---2 e-5s led to both Battle runs...Can't do that and win in the Final 4....
Whats up with the team chemistry...The Perry girl was crying like PV lost in the parking lot...Was she upset that the youth in the program have outplayed her and taken her spot? I heard that several quit or didn't play due to this. . .